0% Sugar Peanut Brownies
Deliciously fudgy, wonderfully chocolaty and naturally sweet - these peanut brownies are a dessert for all those who consciously want to cut back on sugars, but don't want to cut back on taste. Perfect, any time of the year!
Preparation Time10 min.
Waiting Time35 min.
- 150 g all purpose flour
- 130 g buckwheat flour
- 75 g cocoa
- 0.5 tsp baking soda
- 0.5 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp cider vinegar
- 1 piece/s ripe banana
- 1 pinch vanilla extract
- 25 ml olive oil
- 3 tbsp peanut butter
- 200 ml Dream & Joya Oat Drink 0% Sugar
- Combine the wheat flour, buckwheat flour, cocoa, baking soda & baking powder in a bowl.
- Mix the Dream & Joya Oat Drink 0% Sugar and cider vinegar in a glass and put to one side.
- Crush the banana with a fork and combine with the vanilla extract and olive oil.
- Put the banana mixture and Dream & Joya Oat Drink 0% Sugar into a bowl with the dry ingredients, and combine well with a hand mixer.
- Pour into a small rectangular baking tin and spread evenly.
- Put the peanut butter on top, and mix into a pattern using a fork or a toothpick.
- Bake the brownies at 160 °C for 35 minutes.