0% Sugar Peanut Brownies
Deliciously fudgy, wonderfully chocolaty and naturally sweet - these peanut brownies are a dessert for all those who consciously want to cut back on sugars, but don't want to cut back on taste. Perfect, any time of the year!
Preparation Time10 min.
Waiting Time35 min.
- 100 g all purpose flour
- 100 g buckwheat flour
- 50 g cocoa
- 0.5 tsp salt
- 0.5 tsp baking soda
- 0.5 tsp baking powder
- 200 ml Dream & Joya Oat Drink 0% Sugar
- 2 tsp cider vinegar
- 1 piece/s vanilla pod
- 2 piece/s ripe banana
- 250 g apple sauce
- 3 tbsp peanut butter
- Combine the wheat flour, buckwheat flour, cocoa, salt, baking soda & baking powder in a bowl.
- Mix the Dream & Joya Oat Drink 0% Sugar and cider vinegar in a glass and put to one side.
- Scrape out the vanilla pod. Crush the bananas very finely with a fork and mix them with apple sauce and vanilla.
- Put the banana mixture and Dream & Joya Oat Drink 0% Sugar into a bowl with the dry ingredients, and combine well with a hand mixer.
- Pour into a small rectangular baking tin and spread evenly.
- Put the peanut butter on top, and mix into a pattern using a fork or a toothpick.
- Bake the brownies at 160 °C for 25-30 minutes.
View all Recipes
Plantbased Sweet Braided Bread
Banana Split Smoothie
Pasta al Limone