Autumnal Chioggia Beet Salad
The red and white curled Chioggia beer loses its beautiful pattern during long cooking, so it is often used raw in autumn salads. The pretty beet from Italy tastes less earthy than beets. Mix it with grapes, nuts and a vegetable yogurt dressing to get a delicious salad!
Preparation Time0 min.
Waiting Time15 min.
- 3 tbsp Joya Soya Yogurt Alternative Natural
- 1 piece/s radicchio
- 100 g cocktail tomatoes
- 3 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp walnut oil
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 pinch Salt & Pepper
- 1 tbsp cress
- 4 piece/s Chioggia beets
- 100 g blue grapes
- 1 handful chopped walnuts
- Peel and slice the Chioggia beets into very fine slices. Wash radicchio, cocktail tomatoes and grapes and cut into strips or halves.
- For the dressing, mix apple cider vinegar, walnut oil, Joya Organic Natural Yoghurt Alternative, salt, pepper and maple syrup.
- Serve the slices of Chioggia on a plate. Then spread the radicchio strips, cocktail tomatoes, grapes and walnuts.
- Finally, drip the dressing over it and garnish with a little cress.
This autumnal salad also tastes great with chicory!
View all Recipes
Lemongrass Crème Brûlée
Vegan Chocolate and Blueberry Cupcakes
Superfood Smoothie with Mango