Baked Spinach and Mushroom Risotto
Ever tried risotto with Joya Rice Cuisine? This plant-based risotto with mushrooms and spinach is particularly creamy and hearty and perfect for weekend cravings or dinner parties.
Preparation Time20 min.
Waiting Time50 min.
- 250 g mushrooms
- 250 g tofu
- 1 piece/s onion
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 100 ml white wine
- 300 g risotto rice
- 700 ml vegetable bouillon
- 50 ml Dream & Joya Organic Rice Cuisine
- 2 handful baby spinach
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 pinch Salt & Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200°C. Finely chop the onion and cut the tofu and mushrooms into small pieces.
- Heat olive oil over medium heat. First sauté the onion, then add the tofu and mushrooms and sauté until cooked through. Deglaze with white wine.
- In a large baking dish, mix onion, tofu and mushrooms with risotto rice, vegetable stock and rice cuisine. Cover all with aluminum foil or a suitable lid and place it in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove the foil or lid and put it back in the oven for another 20 minutes or until the risotto is creamy. Stir occasionally.
- Remove the baked risotto from the oven, mix in the baby spinach and nutritional yeast and season with salt and pepper. Serve immediately and enjoy!
View all Recipes
Plantbased Sweet Braided Bread
Vegan Frittata with Veggies and Almond Feta
Pasta al Limone