Beet salad Asia Style
Beets are a real superfood from local cultivation. They provide you, for example, with vitamin B, potassium, iron and folic acid. With tofu and Asian flavors, they make a delicious salad that you have never tasted before!
Preparation Time0 min.
Waiting Time15 min.
- 250 g Joya Organic Tofu Natural
- 500 g red beets
- 0.5 bunch/es fresh coriander
- 2 tbsp sesame
- 2 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 Stk. lime juice
- 0.5 Stk. chilli
- 3 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- Cut the red beets into small cubes and drizzle with lime juice. (Warning, they dye very strong, it is best to wear gloves and an apron).
- Dab the tofu and cut into small cubes as well. Salt and add to the beets.
- Chop chili and coriander and mix. Pluck some coriander leaves into small pieces and set aside for garnish later.
- For the dressing, mix the remaining lime juice, rice vinegar, sugar and sesame oil and stir in the salad. Garnish with sesame seeds, pumpkin seeds and the remaining coriander leaves.
If you don‘t like coriander, try the salad with fresh parsley!
View all Recipes
Lemongrass Crème Brûlée
Vegan Chocolate and Blueberry Cupcakes
Superfood Smoothie with Mango