Carrot Muffins with Maple Glaze
Would you like a fresh idea for your afternoon snack time? These hearty Oat-Carrot-Muffins are easily made, perfect for snacking and about to become your new favorite afternoon bite!
Preparation Time30 min.
Waiting Time20 min.
- 370 g flour
- 100 g sugar
- 30 g shredded coconut
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla powder
- 200 ml Joya Organic Oat Drink
- 4 tbsp rapeseed oil
- 250 g carrots
- 250 g de-stoned dates
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Mix flour, baking powder, sugar, coconut flakes, cinnamon and vanilla in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix the oil and the oat drink.
- Finely chop the dates. Peel and grate the carrots.
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Grease muffin tins, fill with the batter, then bake for 20 minutes in the oven
- Immediately cover them with with maple syrup and serve while still slightly warm.
View all Recipes
Plantbased Sweet Braided Bread
Vegan Frittata with Veggies and Almond Feta
Pasta al Limone