Attention sweet tooth: This chocolate cheesecake makes hearts beat faster and is purely plantbased. On the chocolate, ready, go - and in 1 hour you can enjoy this heavenly cake!
Preparation Time20 min.
Waiting Time45 min.
- 150 g ground almonds
- 250 g cashew nuts
- 80 ml maple syrup
- 500 g Joya Organic Tofu Natural
- 160 g brown sugar
- 200 g chocolate
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 100 g Dream & Joya Almond Cuisine
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 pinch vanilla powder
- 1 handful fresh fruit
- For the base, heat the oven to 160°C, mix the almonds, cashew puree and maple syrup well. Put baking paper in a cake tin and spread the mixture evenly inside it.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until the base is golden brown. Remove it from the oven and set aside.
- For the filling, melt the chocolate and then mix with the remaining ingredients in a food processor until it is smooth. Spread the cream evenly over the base of the cake and bake at 160°C for 30-35 minutes. Then leave it to cool.
- Whip the Almond Cusine with sugar and vanilla powder until it is creamy. Spread the cream on the cake and decorate it with fresh fruit.
Cool the Joya Almond Cuisine before using it. That makes it whippable and creamy.