Chocolate "Tub" Cake with Poppy Seed Glaze
Simple, a sure-fire hit, and not much equipment required: this Tub Cake is easy to make and tastes divine! All you need is a tub of Dream & Joya Oat with Yogurt Cultures, and then you can use the empty tub to measure out the other ingredients – fewer spills, less dirty equipment, and all the more enjoyment!
Preparation Time15 min.
Waiting Time45 min.
- 0.5 piece/s tub cocoa
- 0.5 piece/s tub rapeseed oil
- 1 piece/s tub flour
- 1 piece/s tub nuts, ground
- 1 piece/s tub sugar
- 0.5 tbsp vanilla powder
- 1 pack/s baking powder
- 1 tbsp cider vinegar
- 400 g Dream & Joya Oat with Yogurt Cultures Natural
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC.
- Put the flour, cocoa, nuts, sugar, baking powder and vanilla into a large bowl, and mix well.
- Add the oil, the alternative to yogurt and apple vinegar, and mix thoroughly.
- Grease a loaf pan with oil and add the batter.
- Bake for 45 minutes, and then leave to cool completely before tipping it out of the mold.
- For the glaze, mix the sugar, poppy seeds and water, and pour over the cake. Leave to set for approx. ten minutes. As soon as the glaze has set, it's time to serve and enjoy!