Coconut Frappé with Kiwi and Apple
Chuck the kiwi, apple, banana and chilled Joya Coconut Drink into a blender with a few ice cubes, and the refreshing coconut frappé is ready.
Waiting Time15 min.
- 300 ml Dream & Joya Coconut Drink chilled
- 1 piece/s banana
- 2 piece/s kiwis
- 100 g green grapes
- 0.5 piece/s apple
- 1 tsp ginger
- 3 tsp sugar
- 1 handful ice cubes
- Peel the apple, kiwi and bananas and cut into small pieces. Wash the grapes.
- Put the Joya Coconut Drink chilled into a blender. Add the pieces of fruit, grated ginger and sugar and mix.
- Add the ice cubes and mix again until creamy.
- Fill the glasses with the coconut frappé and garnish with apple slices.
View all Recipes
Lemongrass Crème Brûlée
Vegan Chocolate and Blueberry Cupcakes
Superfood Smoothie with Mango