Coconut Panna Cotta with Pomegranate
Vegan panna cotta with a subtle hint of coconut? Sounds great, right? A light dessert with fresh pomegranate seeds and no sugar.
Preparation Time60 min.
Waiting Time15 min.
- 300 ml Joya Coconut Rice Drink
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 200 ml water
- 1 tsp agar-agar
- 2.5 tbsp xylitol
- 0.5 piece/s pomegranate
- Put the Joya Coconut Rice Drink in a pan and stir in half of the agar agar. Sweeten if necessary, add the vanilla and bring to the boil.
- Divide into 4 bowls or glasses and put in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Put the water in a pan, sweeten and bring to the boil with the rest of the agar agar. Add to the bowls as a 2nd layer and sprinkle with pomegranate seeds or berries.
- After another 30 minutes in the refrigerator, it is ready to be enjoyed.
If you want to collapse the panna cotta, simply put the bowls in hot water briefly, then it will easily break apart.
Many thanks to Veganblatt.com for the recipe for this delicious coconut panna cotta!
View all Recipes
Lemongrass Crème Brûlée
Vegan Chocolate and Blueberry Cupcakes
Superfood Smoothie with Mango