Creamy Tofu Scramble
This creamy tofu scramble will make you question why you ever had regular scrambled eggs. High in protein, calcium and iron it’s not only a tasty but also a healthy start into your day - or evening, as it’s also a great and quick dinner served with some fresh sourdough bread and chopped veggies.
Preparation Time10 min.
- 1 pack/s Joya Organic Tofu Natural
- 1 tsp vegan butter
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 0.5 tsp tumeric powder
- 0.5 tsp paprika powder
- 0.5 tsp mustard
- 0.5 tsp garlic powder
- 0.5 tsp onion powder
- 0.5 tsp Kala Namak (black salt)
- 80 ml Joya Organic Soya Cuisine
- Scrable the tofu with your hands or a fork.
- In a bowl mix the spices with the Soya Cuisine.
- Heat up the vegan butter or oil in a pan, then add the tofu and fry until lightly browned.
- Add the spice and cuisine mix and fold it in. Let it all simmer until you have reached your desired consistency.
- Garnish with some chopped chives and serve with fresh bread.
Add your favourite vegetables like tomatoes, spinach or cooked potatoes to mix it up!