Extremely Simple Banana Ice Cream
Making ice cream has never been so easy. With just 3 ingredients, you can create delicious, creamy, homemade banana ice cream in no time at all!
Preparation Time300 min.
Waiting Time35 min.
- Peel the bananas, cut into slices and place in a suitable container, covered with cling film, in the freezer for at least 5 hours.
- Once the bananas are frozen through, take them out of the freezer and put in the mixer or, if you are using a hand blender, in a mixing bowl.
- Be careful during the first round of mixing. If you are using a less powerful mixer/hand blender, we recommend waiting until the bananas are very slightly thawed. Pour in the Joya Coconut Rice Drink before mixing and then add the Joya Organic Soya Yogurt Alternative Natural. At first, the individual pieces will spread out. Keep stopping and gently scraping the mixture together with a spoon.
- After 3-4 rounds, you will have a creamy ice cream mixture, which can be refined with fresh vanilla bean from the grinder or grated chocolate.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.
View all Recipes
Lemongrass Crème Brûlée
Vegan Chocolate and Blueberry Cupcakes
Superfood Smoothie with Mango