Frozen Blueberry Cheeesecake
Simple ingredients, dream-like taste and an incredible taste! This plant based and gluten free blueberry cheesecake will have you want "just one more bite" more than once ;)
Preparation Time15 min.
Waiting Time420 min.
- 340 g walnuts
- 200 g dates
- 300 g cashews
- 0.25 tsp vanilla
- 2.5 tbsp coconut oil
- 200 g frozen blueberries
- 400 g Dream & Joya Almond Yogurt Alternative Blueberry
- Soften the cashews in hot water for one hour.
- For the base, finely chop the walnuts in a food processor or blender, add the dates and a pinch of salt, and keep blending until you achieve a sticky mass.
- Line a tin (approx. 26cm diameter) with baking paper, spread the dough evenly and press down.
- Blend the cashews, vanilla and coconut oil into a fine creamy mixture using your blender. Add the Dream & Joya Almond Yogurt Alternative Blueberry and combine well. Fold in half of the blueberries and fill the tin. Spread evenly and then scatter the remaining blueberries over the top.
- Then place the cheesecake in the freezer for at least six hours.
View all Recipes
Grilled Cucumber & Corn Salad with Oat Dressing
Chocolate "Tub" Cake with Poppy Seed Glaze