Gluten-free Carrot and Chia Cupcakes
The sweetness of the dates means these gluten-free carrot & chia cupcakes don't need any sugar. The carrots make them nice and juicy!
Preparation Time30 min.
Waiting Time25 min.
- 200 ml Joya Organic Oat Drink gluten free
- 2 piece/s carrots
- 10 piece/s dates
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 3 tbsp soy flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tbsp cider vinegar
- 1 pinch salt
- 400 ml coconut milk
- 2 tbsp vegan cream cheese
- 125 g wholegrain rice flour
- 10 piece/s white violets
- First, prepare the topping: whip the coconut cream and sweeten. Click here to read how to do that. Let the cream cheese soften at room temperature or on a radiator and carefully fold into the cream. Put in the refrigerator.
- Preheat the oven to fan 180°C.
- Mix the pitted dates with the Joya Organic Oat Drink gluten free until there are no bits left. Empty into a bowl, add the grated carrots with the rest of the ingredients and stir well.
- Pour into muffin cases and bake for 25-30 minutes. Test with a skewer. Leave to cool. Pour the coconut cream into a pastry bag and decorate the cooled muffins, garnish with violets. The carrot and chia cupcakes are ready!
Many thanks to Veganblatt for this delicious recipe.
View all Recipes
Lemongrass Crème Brûlée
Vegan Chocolate and Blueberry Cupcakes
Superfood Smoothie with Mango