Green Vegetable Smoothie with Avocado
This green vegetable smoothie gets you going with crunchy ingredients and a little spice. Vegetables, ginger and cayenne pepper provide intense flavors, which are perfectly rounded off with the creamy avocado. Enjoy it for breakfast or as an energy boost in the afternoon.
Waiting Time15 min.
- 300 ml Joya Organic Oat Drink
- 1 piece/s avocado
- 180 g cucumber
- 1 g celery
- 1 piece/s celery stalk
- 250 g spinach leaves
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 3 tbsp hemp seeds
- 1 tsp ginger
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 1 pinch salt
- 10 piece/s ice cubes
- Put the Joya Organic Oat Drink in a blender or smoothie maker. Wash the vegetables, peel if necessary and cut into pieces.
- Add the avocado, cucumber, celery, spinach, lemon juice, hemp seeds, finely chopped ginger, cayenne pepper and salt. First mix slowly on a low speed, then slowly increase the speed and mix until the spinach leaves are completely blended with the other ingredients.
- Add ice cubes and continue mixing.
- Put the green smoothie in glasses and garnish with celery stalks.