Iced Chocolate Frappé
Whether it’s summer or winter, this Iced Chocolate Frappé will make you dream of white beaches, warm sunrays and refreshing sea water.
Preparation Time0 min.
Waiting Time10 min.
- 100 g dark chocolate
- 80 ml Joya Organic Coconut Cuisine
- 120 ml Joya Organic Coconut Cuisine
- 80 ml espresso
- 25 g brown sugar
- 600 ml Dream & Joya Coconut Drink Barista
- 6 piece/s large ice cubes
- For the chocolate sauce, place 80g of chocolate in a small pot and set the pot in a bigger pot with hot water. Melt the chocolate in the water bath and mix with the cuisine.
- Mix espresso, sugar, 500ml Dream & Joya Coconut Barista, ice cubes and cuisine in a blender to a frappé.
- Froth up the rest of the Dream & Joya Coconut Barista cold.
- Divide chocolate sauce between 2 glasses, add frappé and top with cold foam.
- Grate the remaining chocolate over the foam and serve.
View all Recipes
Grilled Cucumber & Corn Salad with Oat Dressing
Chocolate "Tub" Cake with Poppy Seed Glaze