Mamma mia, che buono! Be transported to Italy with every bite thanks to this irresistible plant-based tiramisu. Brimming with Italian indulgence, and no animal ingredients whatsoever!
Preparation Time90 min.
Waiting Time30 min.
- 3 tbsp cocoa
- 250 ml Dream& Joya Organic Oat Drink Coffee
- 2 tbsp coffee liqueur
- 150 ml Joya Almond Drink
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 0.5 tsp ground vanilla
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 60 g icing sugar
- 140 g flour
- 0.5 tsp baking powder
- 0.5 tsp baking soda
- 150 g icing sugar
- 100 g melted coconut oil
- 650 g Joya Soya Yogurt Alternative Natural
- 200 g cashew nuts, softened overnight
- Preheat the oven to 170°C.
- Line a 20x20cm tin with baking paper.
- Mix the Joya Almond Drink 0% Sugar, olive oil, ground vanilla, lemon juice and icing sugar. Mix the flour, baking powder and baking soda separately and then stir into the other ingredients until a smooth dough forms.
- Pour into the tin and bake for 30 minutes. Then leave to cool completely.
- For the cream, use a blender to mix the cashew nuts, icing sugar and coconut oil into a smooth dough. Stir in the Yogurt Alternative and leave the mixture to set in the fridge for about 30 minutes.
- Halve the chilled biscuit base lengthwise and place one half into the original baking tin.
- Mix the Oat Drink Coffee with the coffee liqueur. Pour half over the biscuit dough that is already in the tin. Then spread half of the cream over it, and cover with the other half of the biscuit base. Pour the remaining Oat Drink Coffee/coffee liqueur over it, and cover with the rest of the cream.
- Sieve the cocoa over the top and leave in the fridge overnight.
View all Recipes
Grilled Cucumber & Corn Salad with Oat Dressing
Chocolate "Tub" Cake with Poppy Seed Glaze