Leek and potato soup
Boil potatoes and leeks in the vegetable soup and puree for about 15 minutes. With Joya Cuisine refine and season with salt and pepper.
Preparation Time15 min.
Waiting Time20 min.
- 100 ml Joya Organic Soya Cuisine
- 600 ml vegetable soup
- 200 g potatoes
- 200 g leeks
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- 0.5 bunch/es parsley
- Peel the potatoes and cut into small cubes. Wash the leek and cut into thin rings.
- Bring the vegetable soup to the boil. Add the potatoes and leeks. Cover the soup and simmer for 15 minutes. The potatoes should be soft but should not disintegrate.
- Using a hand blender blend the soup, parsley and Joya Organic Soy Cooking Cream until smooth. Reheat if necessary, but do not boil.
- Season with nutmeg, salt and pepper.
For a taste of summer, mix fresh basil into the soup instead of parsley.
View all Recipes
Lemongrass Crème Brûlée
Vegan Chocolate and Blueberry Cupcakes
Superfood Smoothie with Mango