Oat Cereal Pancakes
Can't decide whether to go for a bowl of cereal or fluffy pancakes for breakfast? They're both great choices! So why not put them together to create our heavenly Cereal Pancakes: lush and deliciously light thanks to our dairy-free alternatives to yogurts.
Waiting Time15 min.
- 150 g flour
- 200 ml Dream & Joya Oat with Yogurt Cultures Cereals
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch vanilla powder
- 3 tbsp oatmeal
- 2 tbsp rapeseed oil
- 100 ml Joya Almond Drink
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 handful Fresh seasonal fruit
- Mix all the pancake ingredients together in a large bowl and leave to stand for about ten minutes.
- Heat a very small amount of oil in a non-stick pan on a medium heat.
- Use two tablespoons of pancake mix for each pancake, dropping it into the pan and frying for about four minutes. Carefully flip the pancakes and continue frying for another two to three minutes. Repeat with the remaining pancake batter.
- Serve with fruit and maple syrup.