Oat Coffee Pancakes
Our Organic Oat Drink Coffee not only tastes great as a refreshment on ice in your afternoon break, it can also be used to create delicious coffee desserts, cakes and much more. Just like these heavenly oat coffee pancakes!
Preparation Time15 min.
- 200 g flour
- 300 ml Dream& Joya Organic Oat Drink Coffee
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 dash/es maple syrup
- Mix the wheat flour with the baking powder and a pinch of salt.
- Then add the oat coffee drink, mix everything into a smooth dough and let it sit for a few minutes. Add a little more oat coffee if the dough is too thick.
- Heat 1 tbsp of oil in a pan and pour 2-3 tbsp batter per pancake into the pan. Fry for 2 - 3 minutes on each side until the pancakes turn golden brown.
- Drizzle with maple syrup and serve with fresh fruit.
Stir 20g fresh coffee grounds into the batter to give the pancakes an even stronger coffee note.