Pomegranate Smoothie with Broccoli
This deep-red pomegranate smoothie with broccoli and berries suits any season. It refreshes you in summer and provides lots of vitamins in winter. Out of season, frozen berries can also be used. Instead of adding ice cubes, add some water.
Waiting Time15 min.
- 250 ml Joya Oat Chia Drink
- 100 ml pomegranate juice
- 1 piece/s banana
- 120 g blackberries
- 120 g blueberries
- 1 piece/s apple
- 1 tsp ginger
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 50 g broccoli florets
- 10 piece/s ice cubes
- Put the Joya Oat Chia Drink and pomegranate juice in a blender.
- Add the banana, blackberries, blueberries and peeled, diced apple and puree.
- Slowly add the broccoli, ginger and chia seeds. First mix on a low speed, then turn it higher until the broccoli florets are completely mixed.
- Add the ice cubes and mix again. Fill the glasses and, if necessary, garnish with broccoli leaves.