Protein-rich lentil salad to go (with tofu and avocado)
With this protein-rich salad, hunger has no chance, no matter where you are! Well packaged in a mason jar, the crunchy lentil salad provides you with energy, vegetable protein and lots of vitamins.
Preparation Time0 min.
Waiting Time15 min.
- 100 g Joya Organic Tofu Natural
- 130 g cooked lentils
- 1 handful cocktail tomatoes
- 0.25 piece/s onion
- 0.5 piece/s avocado
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 pinch pumpkin seeds
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 pinch Salt & Pepper
- 1 pinch oregano
- 5 piece/s salad leaves
- Cut the Joya Organic Natural Tofu into small cubes and dab. Sauté briefly in a pan with a little oil until golden brown. Salt lightly and pepper and allow to cool.
- Wash the vegetables, clean and cut into bite-sized pieces.
- Put the lentils, then tomatoes, onion, lettuce, tofu and avocado in a large mason jar. Sprinkle with oregano and pumpkin seeds.
- Prepare the dressing separately and add to the salad just before eating. It will stays fresh and crisp for a long time. Simply mix vinegar, oil, salt and pepper and pour into a small container or bottle.
Do not feel like fast food? Here you will find many tips and recipes for healthy food on the go.