Protein-rich lentil salad to go (with tofu and avocado)
With this protein-rich salad, hunger has no chance, no matter where you are! Well packaged in a mason jar, the crunchy lentil salad provides you with energy, vegetable protein and lots of vitamins.
Preparation Time0 min.
Waiting Time15 min.
- 100 g Joya Organic Tofu Natural
- 130 g cooked lentils
- 1 handful cocktail tomatoes
- 0.25 Stk. onion
- 0.5 Stk. avocado
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 pinch pumpkin seeds
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 pinch Salt & Pepper
- 1 pinch oregano
- 5 Stk. salad leaves
- Cut the Joya Organic Natural Tofu into small cubes and dab. Sauté briefly in a pan with a little oil until golden brown. Salt lightly and pepper and allow to cool.
- Wash the vegetables, clean and cut into bite-sized pieces.
- Put the lentils, then tomatoes, onion, lettuce, tofu and avocado in a large mason jar. Sprinkle with oregano and pumpkin seeds.
- Prepare the dressing separately and add to the salad just before eating. It will stays fresh and crisp for a long time. Simply mix vinegar, oil, salt and pepper and pour into a small container or bottle.
Do not feel like fast food? Here you will find many tips and recipes for healthy food on the go.
View all Recipes
Lemongrass Crème Brûlée
Vegan Chocolate and Blueberry Cupcakes
Superfood Smoothie with Mango