Pumpkin Spice Oatmeal
This oatmeal gets an extra shot of autumn flavor with pumpkin puree and Pumpkin Spice mix – no added sugar.
Preparation Time20 min.
Waiting Time0 min.
- 75 g oats
- 150 ml water
- 300 ml Dream & Joya Rice Drink 0% Sugar
- 2 tsp pumpkin spice mix
- 0.5 piece/s red kuri squash
- 1 handful pecan nuts
- 0.5 piece/s apple
- Core, peel and dice the pumpkin. Cook in a pot for approx. 10 minutes until soft.
- Meanwhile, heat the oats in the Rice Drink and water and leave to simmer gently. Add more Rice Drink if required.
- Drain off the pumpkin and puree with a hand blender or in a blender. Mix the pumpkin puree into the oatmeal and season with Pumpkin Spice. Sweeten to taste with maple syrup, apple sauce or brown sugar.
- Garnish your Pumpkin Spice Oatmeal with chopped pecan nuts and slices of apple.
View all Recipes
Vegan French Toast with caramelized bananas
Almond Lavender Macchiato
Iced Chocolate Frappé