Spinach salad with tofu croutons
Spinach salad gives super powers! Ferrous spinach and pomegranate meet the protein power in the tofu routines and valuable walnut fatty acids.
Preparation Time0 min.
Waiting Time20 min.
- 250 g Joya Organic Tofu Natural
- 200 g fresh spinach
- 1 bunch/es radishes
- 1 Stk. pomegranate
- 3 tbsp cornstarch
- 3 tbsp cider vinegar
- 3 tbsp walnut oil
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 pinch salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp oil
- 200 g lamb's lettuce
- Wash and clean the spinach, lamb’s lettuce and radishes. Cut the radishes into thin slices.
- Cut the Organic Tofu Natural into small cubes and roll in cornstarch. Sear in a frying pan with a little oil until crispy.
- Cut the pomegranate in half, remove the seeds and collect the juice from one half for the dressing. It is best to wear an apron, as the juice will stain!
- For the dressing mix 2 tbsp of cider vinegar, the pomegranate juice, salt and pepper in a bowl. Slowly stir in 3 tbsp of walnut oil and 2 tbsp of olive oil until you have a smooth dressing.
- Season to taste and pour onto the salad. Add the tofu croutons and finish with a sprinkling of pomegranate seeds
Best served with dark bread, for example the whole-grain bread with Chia seeds.
View all Recipes
Lemongrass Crème Brûlée
Vegan Chocolate and Blueberry Cupcakes
Superfood Smoothie with Mango