Superfood Smoothie with Mango
The superfood smoothie tastes best with fresh, ripe mangoes. You can also use frozen fruit and, with a little less liquid, you’ll have a delicious smoothie bowl. Top it with your favorite superfood!
Waiting Time15 min.
- 250 ml Joya Oat Chia Drink
- 1 piece/s apple
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 2 tbsp goji berries
- 1 tbsp hemp seeds
- 1 tbsp chia seed
- 1 pinch chili
- 10 piece/s ice cubes
- 200 g mango pieces
- Put the Joya Oat Chia Drink in a blender or smoothie maker.
- Add the mango, apple, lime juice, goji berries, hemp seeds, chia seeds and chili. Puree slowly at first, then gradually increase the speed. Keep mixing until a creamy consistency is achieved.
- Add the ice cubes and mix again.
- Fill two glasses and decorate as desired with chia seeds or goji berries.
View all Recipes
Grilled Cucumber & Corn Salad with Oat Dressing
Chocolate "Tub" Cake with Poppy Seed Glaze