Vegan Chocolate and Blueberry Cupcakes
Simple ingredients with a truly delicious result: Our vegan chocolate and blueberry cupcakes are easy to make and taste wonderful.
Preparation Time20 min.
Waiting Time25 min.
- 150 ml Joya Coconut Rice Drink
- 300 g flour
- 180 g sugar
- 3 tsp Weinstein baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 4 tsp cocoa powder
- 0.5 tsp salt
- 150 ml rapeseed oil
- 100 g blueberries
- 20 g vegan chocolate
- In a mixing bowl, mix all the dry ingredients (sifted flour, baking powder, sugar, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt) well.
- Then add the Joya Coconut Rice Drink with the rest of the liquid ingredients and stir until a slightly viscous batter has formed.
- Distribute suitable paper cases on a muffin baking tray and fill each case 1/3 full with batter (the bottom must be well covered).
- Then place a few blueberries and a piece of chocolate, to taste, in the middle of each case.
- Divide the remaining batter among the cases. When filling the cases, make sure there are no splatters of batter on the muffin tin as they will quickly burn.
- Bake in the oven at 180 degrees for approx. 20 minutes.
There are various options for the vegan frosting. In our recipe we opted for a mixture of coconut milk (with a high coconut content), soy cream, powdered sugar, whipped cream stabilizer and vanilla beans.