Vegan Chocolate and Blueberry Mini Muffins
Simple ingredients with a truly delicious result: Our vegan chocolate and blueberry mini muffins are easy to make and taste wonderful.
Preparation Time20 min.
Waiting Time25 min.
- 300 g flour
- 180 g sugar
- 3 tsp Weinstein baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 4 tsp cocoa powder
- 0.5 tsp salt
- 150 ml Joya Coconut Rice Drink
- 150 ml rapeseed oil
- 100 g blueberries
- 20 g vegan chocolate
- In a mixing bowl, mix all the dry ingredients (sifted flour, baking powder, sugar, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt) well.
- Then add the Joya Coconut Rice Drink with the rest of the liquid ingredients and stir until a slightly viscous batter has formed.
- Distribute suitable paper cases on a muffin baking tray and fill each case 1/3 full with batter (the bottom must be well covered).
- Then place a few blueberries and a piece of chocolate, to taste, in the middle of each case.
- Divide the remaining batter among the cases. When filling the cases, make sure there are no splatters of batter on the muffin tin as they will quickly burn.
- Bake in the oven at 180 degrees for approx. 15 minutes or longer if you are making regular muffins instead of mini muffins.
View all Recipes
Plantbased Sweet Braided Bread
Vegan Frittata with Veggies and Almond Feta
Banana Split Smoothie