Vegan Frittata with Veggies and Almond Feta
This egg-less frittata will make you question why you have even eaten fritatta with eggs before. It is creamy, delicious and packed with falvour.
Preparation Time50 min.
Waiting Time30 min.
- 200 g almonds
- 0.5 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 140 g chickpea flour
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 2 tsp Kala Namak (black salt)
- 0.5 tsp tumeric powder
- 250 ml Dream & Joya Oat Drink Protein
- 200 g Joya Organic Tofu Natural
- 1 piece/s zucchini
- 2 piece/s spring onions
- 2 tbsp chives
- 1 handful basil leaves
- For the Almond Feta, soak the almonds in a bowl of water for about 12 hours or overnight. Drain them well after soaking and place in Foodprocessor together with the lemon juice and salt. Bitz everything until it's smooth and creamy. Place aside.
- For the frittat filling combine the chickpea flour, nutritional yeast, kala namak salt, tumeric, tofu and Oat Drink Protein in a foodprocessor to a think and creamy consitency.
- Cut the Zucchini into fine strips and finley chop up the spring onions and chives.
- Stir the the zucchini, spring onions and chives in with the frittata filling and pour into a greased baking tray. Scoup dollops of the almond feta on top.
- Cover the backing tray with aluminium foil and bake for 25 min. Remove the foile after 25 minutes and bake for another 5 minutes to lighly brown the top.
- Garnish with basil leaves, some coarse salt, freshly groud pepper and enjoy!
View all Recipes
Plantbased Sweet Braided Bread
Banana Split Smoothie
Pasta al Limone