A sweet dough full of cream is like a pocket full of sunshine. Get yourself some delightful moments with those delicious plantbased profiteroles. What makes them especially creamy is the whippable Joya Almond Cuisine.
Preparation Time30 min.
Waiting Time15 min.
- 100 g vegan chocolate
- 100 g coconut milk
- 2 tbsp vegan margarine
- 120 ml Joya Soya Drink Natural + Calcium
- 250 g flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 50 g sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tbsp rapeseed oil
- 200 ml Dream & Joya Almond Cuisine
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla powder
- Heat Soya Drink in a pot and melt the vegan margarine in it. Mix flour, baking powder, sugar and salt in a bowl and combine with the warm Soya Drink to a dough.
- Divide the dough into ten equal parts and shape it into small balls. In a pan, heat plenty of oil to 170 degrees.
Fry for 4-5 minutes on each side, then leave the balls to cool completely.
- Whip the chilled Almond Cuisine with sugar and vanilla powder to a cream and refrigerate.
- Chop the chocolate and put it in a bowl. Heat the coconut milk and mix it with the chocolate. Then stir it until the chocolate melts completely.
- Cut the fried dough balls in half, dip the top halves into the ganache and spread cream over the bottom halves. Then place on top of each other, refrigerate them or enjoy immediately!
Cool the Joya Almond Cuisine for several hours before using it. That makes it whippable and perfect for preparing the cream.