Vegan waffles with Joya Oats Drink
Vegan waffles are easy to prepare and your family will love them. With jam, fruit, chocolate spread or nuts they are simply delicious!
Waiting Time20 min.
- 400 ml Joya Organic Oat Drink gluten free
- 150 g Joya Soya Yogurt Alternative Natural
- 1 tbsp Dream & Joya Soya Yogurt Alternative Vanilla
- 500 g flour
- 100 g sugar
- 1 pack/s vanilla sugar
- 2 tbsp Weinstein baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 tbsp sunflower oil
- 2 tbsp margarine
- 1 handful fruit
- 0 g vegan nougat cream
- 1 tbsp agave syrup
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- 100 ml mineral water
- 0 g Confectioners' sugar
- 0 g vanilla pulp
- Mix the flour, sugar, vanilla sugar, Weinstein baking powder, salt, cinnamon and vanilla pulp in a large mixing bowl.
- Then add all the liquid ingredients (oil, Oats Drink, Yogurt Alternative Natural and mineral water) and stir until a nice, smooth batter has formed.
- Switch on the waffle iron and grease with margarine.
- Pour just under one ladle per waffle into the waffle iron and carefully close the lid. Leave the waffles in the waffle iron until they are light brown and easily come away from the iron.
- You can now add your choice of topping to the vegan waffles. In the Joya office, there was no end to the creativity. Our waffles were topped with powdered sugar, vegan nougat cream, fruit, agave syrup, and Joya Dessert and Organic Vanilla Yogurt Alternative. En’Joya!
These waffles can also easily be made glutenfree. Instead of traditional flour, use buckwheat flour.
View all Recipes
Lemongrass Crème Brûlée
Vegan Chocolate and Blueberry Cupcakes
Superfood Smoothie with Mango