Veganista’s Cookie Ice Cream
From a Veganista ice cream parlor to your home: With this recipe, you can make your own creamy, vegan cookie ice cream. A great pleasure for every vegan ice cream fan!
Preparation Time300 min.
Waiting Time25 min.
- 250 g Joya Soya Drink Natural + Calcium
- 250 g coconut milk
- 115 g sugar
- 1 g salt
- 0.5 g guar gum
- 0.5 g locust bean gum
- 150 g vegan chocolate cookies with vanilla cream filling
- First, weigh out the Joya Soya Drink Natural + Calcium and coconut milk and mix together in a large measuring jug.
- In another bowl, weigh out the sugar, salt, locust bean gum and guar gum and mix well using a whisk.
- Now you can begin to gradually combine the dry mixture and the liquid mixture using a hand blender.
- When the sugar has completely dissolved, the mixture is ready. Put it in the refrigerator for approx. 2 hours.
- Once the mixture has cooled, you can put it in the ice cream machine.
- In the meantime, coarsely crush the cookies using a fork or a food processor. Just before the end of the freezing process, add the cookies using the opening in the ice cream machine.
- Once the ice cream machine stops, either enjoy the ice cream immediately or put it into a pre-cooled container, flatten with a spatula and cover with wax paper or other coated paper.
- Leave in the freezer for at least 3 hours.
This delicious recipe comes from Veganista and can be found in the book "Veganista- Pionierinnen der neuen Eiszeit" ("Veganista - Pioneers of the new Ice Age") along with many other great ice cream recipes.