We should actually call this smoothie a dessert, because it's so creamy, pleasantly sweet and fruity that it would easily pass for the end of a successful dinner!
1. Chill the Joya Cuisine for 30 min before whipping.
2. In the meantime, peel the bananas and the apple, remove the core of the apple and blend together with the remaining ingredients for the smoothie in a blender until creamy.
3. Whip the Joya Cuisine with a hand mixer.
4. Divide the smoothie between two tall glasses. Top with whipped Joya Cuisine and garnish with chocolate chips and berries.
5. Serve with a straw or spoon.
150 ml Joya Organic Oat Drink
1 tbsp almond butter
2 pitted dates
100 ml Joya Almond Cuisine
2 tsp chocolate sprinkles