Looking for a healthier or more exciting snack option? Try these tasty carrot cake muffins! They're quick, easy, and perfect for snacking.
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C.
2. Mix flour, baking powder, sugar, coconut flakes, cinnamon and vanilla in a bowl.
3. In a separate bowl, mix the oil and the Joya drink.
4. Finely chop the dates and peel and grate the carrots.
5. Then mix all the ingredients in a bowl until evenly combined.
6. Grease muffin tins and pour the batter. Bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
7. Spread some maple syrup on top and serve while still slightly warm.
200 ml Joya organic oat drink
370 g flour
100 g sugar
30 g coconut flakes
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp cinnamon
½ tsp vanilla extract
4 tbsp canola oil
250 g carrots
250 g pitted dates
1 tbsp maple syrup