Experience summer on your plate with this fresh lemon pasta! The almond drink with 0% sugar provides creaminess without masking the fruity taste of the lemons.
1. Put the cashews in boiling water for about 30 minutes and let them soak.
2. Mix together with the remaining ingredients in a blender to a sauce. If the sauce is too thick, add a little more Joya Drink. Season to taste with salt & pepper.
3. Put the pasta in boiling salted water and cook for the specified time, then strain.
4. Immediately mix the strained pasta with the sauce.
5. Arrange on plates and garnish with pea greens or cress and enjoy.
250 ml Joya almond drink 0% sugar
400 g tagliatelle
60 g cashews
2 tbsp yeast flakes
1 clove of garlic
4 tbsp lemon juice
1 pinch of lemon zest
1 pinch of salt
1 pinch of pepper
1 handful of pea greens or cress for garnishing