A summer highlight for every dessert lover. These delicious fluffy profiteroles with finely whipped almond cuisine are not only purely plant-based, but also bring a bit of summer into your home.
1. Heat Joya drink in a saucepan and melt vegan butter in it. Combine flour, baking powder, powdered sugar and salt in a bowl and mix well. Add to wet ingredients while stirring and mix to a dough.
2. Heat the oil in a saucepan to approx. 170°C. Divide the dough into 10 equal parts and shape into small balls.
3. Deep-fry for about 4-5 minutes on each side, dab with kitchen roll and let cool.
4. Whip the cooled Joya Cuisine with powdered sugar and vanilla to a cream and refrigerate.
5. For the ganache, roughly chop the chocolate and place in a bowl. Heat the coconut milk and pour over the chocolate, stir until the chocolate has melted and a thick sauce is formed.
6. Cut the cooled dough balls in half. Dip the top halves into the ganache. Spread the cream on the bottom halves and place on top of each other, then refrigerate or serve immediately.
200 ml Joya almond cuisine
2 tbsp sugar
½ tsp ground vanilla
5 tbsp vegan margarine
120 ml Joya soy drink
250 g flour
2 tbsp baking powder
50 g powdered sugar
1 pinch of salt